- Use the services of our cooperative in all its activities, and perform with it the operations authorized by virtue of the corporate purpose.
- Contribute to the good administration of our cooperative, especially through presence and work to help the constant search for progress and prestige of it, the intervention in the Assembly personally or through delegates, and the exercise of social responsibilities entrusted by the Assembly or the Council.
- Participate in internal social control, following the guidelines of the Supervisory Board for this purpose, and collaborating with reports or complaints about the progress of our cooperative or the social behavior of bodies and associates.
- Benefit from educational programs and other work of common interest advanced by our cooperative.
- Backing up voluntarily, observing the regulations of the case.
The exercise of these rights is conditional upon compliance with the duties set forth in the preceding article.